Rockwall, TX Family and Divorce Attorney Puts Your Needs First
Experienced family law counselor provides trustworthy representation
Whatever specific family law matter you are facing, an experienced attorney with the skills and know-how to successfully handle complex domestic issues can help protect your rights and interests. Whether you are contemplating divorce, need legal representation in a child custody matter or are seeking another type family law advice, you deserve a dedicated attorney who is deeply knowledgeable about this area of law. At Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C., we have been representing clients in divorce, child custody and other family law matters throughout Rockwall, Dallas, Collin and Kaufman counties for nearly a decade. Free initial consultation on family law matters.
Firm offers reliable advice and determined advocacy to North Texas clients
Divorce and family law concerns often present complex challenges, but our firm can help you find the best possible solution to help you and your family move forward. When you retain our services, you can expect:
- Practical, reliable advice — We draw on years of family law experience to offer reliable, practical advice whether your situation is marked by bitterness or relatively friendly. From start to finish, our firm strives to save you time, money and frustration, while protecting your rights and interests.
- Strong advocacy — Although family law cases can be fraught with emotion, courts decide cases based on facts and legal principles. We work meticulously to assemble the evidence necessary to support a compelling argument, and present your case professionally. We are prepared to take your case as far as needed to secure a favorable outcome.
- Open communication — We take the time needed to fully explain the pertinent laws and how they apply to the facts of your case. We clearly outline each step of the legal process, while helping you assemble all the documentation necessary to fortify your case. During your initial consultation, we discuss with you the various ways to achieve the result you seek.
Throughout the legal process, we remain accessible, providing updates on the progress of your case whenever warranted.
Seasoned family law attorney providing a wide range of services
In our practice, we represent clients in a wide range of legal matters throughout the Metro Dallas area and surrounding counties, including cases relating to:
- Family law — While most family law cases involve divorce or child custody matters, there are other reasons to consult a family law attorney. We counsel prospective clients through the adoption process, represent parties in paternity and child support matters, draft prenuptial agreements for engaged clients and more.
- Divorce — Whether you are seeking a quick uncontested divorce or anticipate a long marriage dissolution process, we know how to protect your rights while pursuing favorable terms regarding property and asset division, spousal support and parenting arrangements. Our firm is also proficient in the representation of spouses in high net worth divorces and collaborative divorces.
- Divorce mediation services — We offer divorce mediation services to couples who wish to avoid litigation and reduce legal fees by reaching consensus on issues such as child support, visitation agreements and alimony.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Some couples wish to be very clear about what would happen to marital assets and debts upon dissolution of the marriage. We can help you draft and negotiate prenuptial and postnuptial agreements in order to give legal force to those decisions.
- Child custody and support — We advocate on your behalf in child custody and child support matters so you provide a supportive environment for your child or children and maintain strong parent-child bonds.
As a firm dedicated to our clients’ well-being, we strive to treat each person with the respect they deserve by doing our utmost to secure the results they need. Our commitment to a high standard of service has led to consistently delivering excellent results.
Contact our Rockwall, TX law office for help with your family law or divorce matter
Heath Grob, Principal Law Firm, P.C. in Rockwall represents clients in divorce, child custody and support, prenuptial agreements and other family law matters. Please call 972-961-4587 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. Free initial consultation on family law matters.